The Right Way to Tease a Girl

Know the basics

Know the basics

This next post was sent in by Roosh V. Roosh’s blog Rooshv.com is one of the few blogs I read regularly as it is a great mix of solid game advice with some humor thrown in. We recently had Roosh on our radio show, and the guy definitely knows his stuff. For those of you who prefer a no nonsense way to get laid, Roosh’s book Bang is free of all the PUA jargon like A1, DHV… and is just an all around good guide for meeting women written with the trademark Roosh humor.

The Right Way to Tease a Girl

Years ago a guy told me that if you slap someone with your bare hand, you will feel as much pain as the person you slapped. And it’s true — the skin receptors in your hand can not tell the difference if it is doing the slapping or if it is being slapped. This is probably why my mom preferred to beat me with a broom.

I was at a bar with a woman I had been on one date with. We hadn’t had sex yet, but I definitely wanted to. When I look back in my dating history at girls that really got me going, I noticed they were all very good at teasing me.

These girls knew how to restrain themselves and postpone some pleasure now for more pleasure later. I understood this concept and was using it on girls, but I would often give in because I was impatient and horny.

Now, I realize that anticipation of intimacy is more arousing than intimacy itself. Anticipation of a kiss is more arousing than the kiss itself. You can suck face with someone for one hour, but after time you will get less from that kiss.

My date and I already kissed before so there wasn’t going to be any major surprise in this club, but what I would do is get very close to her lips and barely brush against them with mine without kissing her, and then pull back. Her head would follow me back, until she realized I wasn’t going to kiss her. She would smile and I would smile, and we’d take a sip of our drink and dance a little more.

That night I would do the pull back game for almost two hours without kissing her once, until we were both ready to explode (when you tease someone, you tease yourself by the same amount). She had no idea that I was going through a harder time than she was.

This idea works with emotions too: it is impossible not to feel the emotions you try to make others feel. If you want a girl to fall in love with you, and you seduce her successfully, you will also fall in love with her. Knowing this is incredible because it says that you can feel whatever emotion you try to create in others.

If I want to feel passion, I just have to make someone else feel it. If I want to feel love, I just have to make someone else feel love. Unfortunately many people unknowingly use this for negative emotions such as jealousy, fear, and anger, wondering why they are can’t find someone who makes them feel good.

I drove my date home and in my bedroom she gave me absolutely no resistance. She let me do whatever I wanted to do.

After that night, does it mean I can stop teasing her? It doesn’t. No matter what date number we’re on, both of us have to keep the sexual tension tight to keep the good feelings going. The moment either of you stops putting in work to induce maximal pleasure is the moment the relationship will fade out. Because anyone can just keep making out. But not many cannot.

The only way I learned how to tease a girl was by taking mental notes on all the girls I was hooking up and having sex with. If what they did felt really good to me, I figured it would feel good to a girl as well. Most of what I learned about how to please women and satisfy them actually comes from girls.

But before you can get to the point where you are teasing and kissing a girl, you need to know how to build attraction. It used be painful for me because there would be a girl I liked and I had no idea how to kiss her, and no idea how to get her in bed. I had the desire, but I didn’t have the knowledge.  You can also incorporate teasing into sexual situations.

About Roosh

"Roosh is a Washington DC native and worked as a scientist until he pulled out of the rat race to pursue a slower lifestyle. A member of the old Mystery's Lounge, Roosh built up his game after college, cumulating with the release of his book Bang almost seven years later. Currently he is writing his second book about his six month trip to South America in late 2007."

1. mike g

April 22, 2008 at 9:59 am

thanks for that post. I’ve never checked his stuff out before. He seems to know his shit and I’m gonna check out more of it

2. Matt Savage

April 22, 2008 at 11:09 am

Good post.  I’ve been a big Roosh fan ever since I found his blog a few months ago.  It’s probably about time I read his book.

Matt Savage’s last blog post..Interview with Avalon the Super Stripper

3. athena

April 22, 2008 at 1:26 pm

i enjoyed reading this – its seems straightforward, inspiring, and useful to both sexes, as well as useful to many other parts of life.

April 22, 2008 at 3:32 pm

I like Roosh’s straight forward style. Its a lot easier to digest.  Totally right thought when he says that when you try and make a woman fall in love you with, you also fall in love with the woman. Just don’t let her "love" for you go down and yours go up cuz that just leads to obssession.

5. MikeStoute

April 22, 2008 at 3:49 pm

A great place to use a technique like this is on the dance floor. Especially during some progressive house or techno.
    Say you are dancing (not dry humping, the 2 are often confused) and it comes to that part of the song where its building up to a point that will then get slow right after. During the build up, when everyone is going crazy, whistling and sirens and shit.
    Stop Dancing! Get real close to your girl and just hold her face with both hands as if you were going to kiss her. Stare into her eyes and really feel it, hold the eye contact! Then right as the songs plateaus and is about to slow down again, you give her a short passionate lip kiss. A classy one 😉

This can be very passionate and powerful if done and timed correctly. The build up of the music adds a whole new level to the feeling. Not to mention at the same time creating a sick anchor to the song playing in the background.

6. Roosh

April 22, 2008 at 11:40 pm

One thing I noticed is that it’s harder to do this on a girl you don’t really care about. If you’re just trying to get your dick wet, you’re not going to want to spend two hours blue balling yourself.

So do it on the girls you like, deepen the connection, and the relationship will continue.

Roosh’s last blog post..New Isn’t Always Better

7. Pingback: The Right Way to Tease a Girl

April 23, 2008 at 8:33 pm

It takes a lot of discipline to be able to hold back like that. I’m not sure I would be able to do it. I’m afraid I could lose attraction.

9. athena

April 23, 2008 at 9:08 pm

try it by yourself, seraf,
    you will learn at least the basics of teasing that way.

10. mike g

April 24, 2008 at 1:40 pm

teasing touch is KILLER. I have been using it with sex…almost going for the naughty bits but just teasing around the area. I’m gonna try to incorporate it more into my pre sex game. I like m stouts usage but I can’t see myself pulling it off like that (congruently I mean).

11. Pingback: The Right Way to Tease a Girl - Dating, Pickup, Seduction