6 Good Reasons To Get Off Online Dating
I’ve been a proponent of having good online dating skills for a long time and most of the chicks I’ve banged this year came through online dating. That just changed. I scored a kickass girlfriend through social circle game recently and I’m super psyched about this one…she’s a high quality gal and the LTR has a lot of promise.
1. Fact: All chicks on online dating sites are crazy. I dated two girls this year who were straight-up bipolar and another chick who was “separated” and still living with her husband and loved stuffed animals and she was dating like 5 dudes at the same time. WTF? You can avoid all this and screen out the crazies when you meet them in person… it’s even easier if you’re using social circle game, because you already know everything about her since she’s already in your circle.
2. It’s a bitch to integrate a complete unknown into your social circle. I alluded to this issue in my post about social compatibility being a key to relationships. It’s even harder with online dating chicks, because they’re coming completely out of nowhere. I cringed every time I told my friends I was banging a POF chick… it’s like telling someone you’re sleeping with a mediocre stripper.
3. You can avoid the stigma of online dating. Nuff said about that.
4. Meeting them live (bars, day-game, social circle, etc) keeps your social skills sharp. I’ve found that online game tends to dull my in-person game. I get sloppy and my rhythm gets thrown off. Never a good thing.
I got my latest gf through a combo of social circle game and good old-fashioned game-game. It felt good to be back.
5. It’s always a positive to build up your social circle… it’s like stocking a pond with fish. Spend more time building up your social circle and less time on the computer.
6. There’s way more terrific, beautiful women offline than there are online. They’re waiting to get met.
Hey, the weather is still nice. Get outside and meet chicks the old fashioned way.
About Lance Lance is a tech geek by day, social artist and fitness enthusiast by night. He specializes in relationships in real life situations, such as workplace and in business, and his goal is to create high value social circles filled with opportunity. For more on his dating and relationship perspective, check out his blog honeyandlance.com