Going Caveman on Women

caveman-meeting-girl

What Does it Mean to “Go Caveman” on Girls?

Neil Strauss brought the term “caveman” into popularity in his book The Game. Strauss defines caveman as:

To directly and aggressively escalate psychical contact, and progress toward sex, with a consenting woman; predicated on the idea that early humans beings did not use intelligence and words but instinct and strength to mate.

I can safely say that putting this idea into action took my game to the next level. I used to be very guilty of talking myself past a hookup. I would rope the girl in with witty banter and create the attraction, but then lose her by talking myself past the moment. It was like a disease for me. Girl after girl in college I lost because of diarrhea of the mouth.

Then one day things got completely easier. Like life changing easier. And that was when I began going caveman on women. The first time I did it was on a blind date. A friend and his girlfriend set me up with one of her friends. At the end of the night I kissed her mid sentence. She started to finish her sentence. I put my finger to her lips to shut her up and then kissed her again. She was blown away.

I don’t know what provoked me to do that. In the past I was one of those guys who always waited for the right moment. That night I created it. And since then I’ve done it that way.

Why going caveman works

People, especially girls, have “make up my mind for me” syndrome. This means they look for others to lead the way and let them know what they are doing is alright. When you “go caveman” on a girl your bringing her into your level of animal like attraction. You’re letting her feel comfortable expressing her sexual side. When you eliminate words and rational behavior, in turn you’re saying “its okay to act a little irrational.”

We are all horny fucking creatures. We all have that side of us that wants to get buck naked and lick each other’s privates… most of us are just trained not to act that way. When we meet someone that allows us to act that way it is really liberating.

What would a caveman do?

When things are going well and you’re in a private place with a girl… things can go one of two ways. At this point she is already attracted to you so you can either further emotionally and intellectually stimulate her… or you can sexually stimulate her. If you’re looking to further escalate the encounter you need to ask yourself ‘what would a caveman do?’

Would he smell her hair?

Would he bite her neck?

Run his hands down her spine?

Once you go caveman you can’t go back

When you go into caveman mode it has to be for real. You can’t test it and then back peddle. Going caveman means you stop talking and get physical. (this does not mean take advantage of her or intrude if she says stop) It means get her on your level. Unleash her hidden cavewomen.

When I kissed that girl mid sentence… she says “what was that” slightly snotty. She was testing me. If I had apologized or went back to talking things would have been weird… instead I put my finger to her mouth… shut her up and then kissed her again… After that she spent the night.

Another night I went out with a group of friends. There was a girl Nancy that was with us who I had been flirting with on and off for a month. This was our first night hanging out though. Later that night, her and her friends came back to my house for the after party. Instead of going into conversation about some stupid topic I started teasing her by gently pushing her away from me on the couch. She would push me back. Next thing I know we’re wrestling on my living room floor. She pins me down, then I pin her down and kiss her. No words were said.

That is cavemanning!!!

==> Use these 3 simple steps to get sexual with a girl

I’m Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. I tend to write about what is on my mind so you’ll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences.  For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. eddy

April 2, 2008 at 9:42 am

I’ve noticed this alot recently and it definately works – i think it has a lot to do with a women enjoying a man whose dominant – women like to be dominated i think. I do a lot of subtle things in this vain during pick up like when a girls i your way, instead of politely saying excuse me or can i get past,  i just put my hands on her hips and lift her up and set her down some where else – they all seem to enjoy it.

2. roman123

April 2, 2008 at 5:35 pm

holly shit. i always wanted to know what caveman really is.

i’m fucking use this. holy shit.

thanks man

3. Lance

April 2, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Please tell me the dude in the pink undies in the pict above is either Stoute or Rio. I can’t tell you how ridiculously awesome that would be .

Lance’s last blog post..Our First Kickass Contest

April 3, 2008 at 1:24 am

I just remembered all those moments I missed where I could have kissed some girls…. I need to start going Cave Man.

5. eddy

April 3, 2008 at 6:22 am

Got a question on mindset – got a date tonight with a girl i met last weekend – she’s stunning and intelligent and lovely to talk to but i’m not that excited about it – probably because im still hung up on that other girl. I dont want to fuck tonight up by showing too much disintertest or sabotaging myself so i was wondering if anyone could think of an ideal mindset to have for a first date.

6. athena

April 3, 2008 at 1:59 pm

that easy eddy – just have the mindset of FUN.  you are out to have a good time, period.

always search for what would be the most fun at that moment.  if it means having sex, so be it.  if not, whatever.  if the situation gets un-fun, change it to something YOU think will be fun.

just always think "im out to have a good time, dammit!"

7. Evil Woobie

April 3, 2008 at 3:57 pm

I have always felt an inexplicable feeling of submission when I hear "Come here, Woman" from a normally gentlemanly guy who seems too goody to act like a caveman. I didn’t expect it and find it refreshing…. it’s like…. he’s gonna F me hard or something (for a change). 😀

Evil Woobie’s last blog post..Why Marriage Counseling is Not Popular Among Filipinos

April 4, 2008 at 5:42 am

Bobby and Mike, I can’t tell you how much this post came at the right time. Despite all I’ve been practicing with pick-up, I have only kissed one girl since reading The Game (and she had been the only girl I kissed).

Tonight I went out and there was a drunk (Latina) Birthday Girl. I was on fuckin fire for the night so I figure I’d try some "caveman" on her. Yes she was drunk, but this post gave me the mentality to go in and kiss her anyway (after she had been begging me to kiss her on the cheek multiple times).

I have now kissed two girls since learning the game (and in my life in general). Thank you for this post. It could not have come at a better time.

And I had a damn great time tonight.

9. Damien

April 4, 2008 at 6:39 am

Awesome Seraf

Thats what is great about this site, many times jsut the right article is published when you need it the most.

I’m struggling with online dating right now, and could use a good article to help me out.

10. Lance

April 4, 2008 at 8:16 am

@Eddy: Go with a fun and sexy mindset. What’s wrong with closing her even if you like another chick? And why get hung up on any chick? Get yourself a bunch of options, like oh say five girlfriends, and just run with it. As long as your providing value to all of your gf’s and they make you happy, it’s all good.

Also, since this is a caveman context, CLOSE any and all of your dates. That’s what a cave man would do.

@Seraf: Big ups. Finding your inner caveman is a big breakthrough.

Lance’s last blog post..Our First Kickass Contest

11. eddy

April 4, 2008 at 8:50 am

I TOOK A FUCKING PISS ON HER GARDEN WALL! Everythings went great – she was even hotter than i remembered and then i drop her off in the taxi walk her to her door and whip out my dick and take a slash on the wall! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Never drinking wine again!

12. athena

April 4, 2008 at 2:44 pm

oh, eddy!!!

– did you have fun at least?

13. Bobby Rio

April 4, 2008 at 5:11 pm

Eddy

You are fucking hilarious my man!  Your comments never fail to entertain me…

April 4, 2008 at 5:18 pm

Damien:

This site has probably given me 80% of everything I know about pick-up, including style and fashion, inner game and routines and techniques.

I forgot to include the AMOG articles helped me BLOW OUT other PUAs last night (it was all good tho. We didn’t know that the other person was a PUA until we chatted later. We plan to sarge again soon).

15. eddy

April 5, 2008 at 1:09 pm

yea i had fun! i cringed so hard when i woke up in the morning and remembered but fuck it!- believe it or not she agreed to go out with me again this week! Hey if you cant laugh at yourself you should just kill yourself coz at the end of the day were all stupid fucks and accordingly we should expect to do stupid fucking things! and yes i am drunk again but im sure what i just said makes perfect sense. Athena im coming to vegas so get your dress and your knee high boots on cos i love ya!

16. Tara

April 5, 2008 at 10:21 pm

I have to admit, this does turn me on–with the right guy.

Tara’s last blog post..Hot Friday Night!

17. athena

April 6, 2008 at 3:07 pm

well eddy, if you went out with the goal of having fun – then you were a complete success!   just maybe next time you should add "not losing control".
    yeah, ill wear my boots for you eddy, just dont pee on my house.

-i’ll keep a look out while you pee on a dumpster, just dont pee on anything i  own!!

18. Pingback: Going Caveman on Women - Dating, Pickup, Seduction

19. eddy

April 6, 2008 at 6:02 pm

athena, i promise to be fully toilet trained by the time we go on our date lol! hope everythings goin well for ya talk soon

20. javi_DC

April 9, 2008 at 10:49 pm

I am soo guilty of doing this. Before the game I couldn’t think of anything to say. Now, I have so many banters, role playing, stories, BS kino routines…the list goes on. That sometimes, I forget all about the pudissy.
    Lately, I’m trying to go easy on the banter, and try escalating more and more in an interaction, ala caveman. Physically leading her from point A to B in the initial phase of the interaction.

21. Pingback: En kort resumé « *Talk nerdy to me*

22. Thiago

February 23, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Great article!!

AND, being a Caveman is also very FUN 🙂
    I was at the bus stop chatting with this girl, and she was bla bla bla, talking, meanwhile I slipped my fingers between her tight shorts and bare skin and pulled her towards me, she took a moment to realize, WTF is going on, and I looked in her eyes saying nothing, unapologetic and yeah. its very fun 🙂

23. Matthew

February 23, 2014 at 10:24 pm

I found myself doing this recently, but accidentally. Never heard of the technique. I think it was actually just because I had taken a libido enhancer those days haha. Never thought anything of it or how effective it was until now.

x