- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Pranks Gone Wrong: The Dreaded Half Court Shot
To understand the following story, first we must travel way back to March of 2009, when one young tyke named Streeter pranked his friend Amir in a most ingenious way. The prank went something like this: He rigged it so Amir would be picked at halftime of some college basketball game to be given the chance to win a half million dollars if he made a half court shot, blindfolded. Obviously, there’s a better-than-not chance he’s going to miss it. The prank, however, was to get the crowd to cheer extremely loud, no matter what happened with the shot, making Amir think he made it and won half a million bucks. Here’s the video if that explanation wasn’t good enough:
So, some high school tried to pull off the same thing, this time substituting Final Four tickets for the half-million. The plan was the same: A kid, blindfolded, would try to make a shot. The crowd would cheer, even after he obviously missed it wildly. They would watch him get excited, make fun of him for a bit, and they’d all move on with their lives.
Problem is, he made the shot:
And now they have no tickets to give him. That, my friends, is a prank gone wrong.
[a lot of this is via Deadspin, by the way]
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.