- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Run a SWOT Analysis on Yourself (day 31)
Your task today is to run a SWOT Analysis on your self.
A SWOT analysis is a strategic tool that has been used for many years in business (and many other fields) to look at the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats that that business might have or be facing.
Much has been written about SWOT analysis and how to carry it out Ill let you do some searches on Google for it if youre not familiar with it) however let me write a brief description of how to apply it to yourself.
1. Define Your Mission and Goals
Before you carry out your SWOT its important that you know what your goals are (otherwise the exercise is a little pointless as youve got nothing to review your self based upon). As a result youll want to have done Day 1s task – Designing Your LIfe.
2. List Your Strengths
What attributes do you have that will help you to achieve your goals? What do you have going for you? What are your strong points with approaching, dating, relationships? What resources and assets do you have at your disposal? What do you do better than anyone else?
3. List Your Weaknesses
What attributes do you have that are holding you back from achieving your goals? What skills do you not have as a succesful player, pua, or alpha male? What is broken on your game? What could or should you improve about yourself? What should you probably avoid in your gaming? What is distracting you from your goals?
4. List Your Opportunities
Where is opportunity presenting itself? Is there a local club/group that you can join? Is there a girl just dying for you to make your move? Did an old fling show up back in your life? Did a new girl move in the apartment across the hall? A part time job you should get to meet new people?
5. List Your Threats
What external things could or area hindering you achieving your goals? Are you working too much and therefor coming home too tired to game? Do you not have enough money to go out to bars or clubs very often?
note – Think of Strengths and Weaknesses as internal factors while Opportunities and Threats are external factors.
6. Analyze Your Reflections and Generate Strategies
Take some time out to work out what you can do with your findings. How can you utilize your Strengths? How can you bring your Weaknesses to an end? How can you make the most of your Opportunities? how can you fend off the Threats?
An old Marketing lecturer used to say doing the analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats is only half the job. Working out how to turn Weaknesses into Strengths and Threats into Opportunities is the key part of a SWOT analysis.
7. Plan to Do Something and Do It
Translate your findings into an Action Plan and begin to implement it.
Doing a SWOT analysis is something that I do periodically on my self, this website and on my overarching business also. Have you ever done one on your self? What tips would you give to others wanting to do one?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.