- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
VH1 Pickup Artist 2 Episose 4 Review- Kino Escalation
I have to hand it to the Pickup Artist this year… they are consistently adding some nice eye candy to the show. Between adding Tara as a host, and then bringing in different women each week for the reward challenges, there is ample distraction.
Episode 4 Thoughts
This weeks reward challenge was a lot more fun to watch than last weeks. Although it was a little uncomfortable to watch the guys molesting mannequins, it was interesting to see how the contestants handled themselves in bed with a woman.
It looked like Simeon used the opportunity to get some cheap play. This field test was the first time I saw a clear demonstration of Todd’s major flaw… his gayness.
I also thoroughly enjoyed the demonstration of the six erogenous zones. Yes, teased physical contact between two attractive women never gets old.
And just for the guys keeping score… here are the six zones mentioned in the episode:
- Back of neck
- Back of knee
There seems to be one major zone left out… the pubic region maybe? If you’re looking for a great guide on kino escalation the Dicarlo Ladder of Escalation breaks it down to a science.
The reward for this week’s challenge was an ear piece with Mystery in your ear during the field test later in the night. I don’t think there is a guy reading this who wouldn’t want Mystery in his ear for a night. Although reading Magic Bullets a few times will definitely teach you everything you should know about the Mystery Method.
This week’s field test was not as enjoyable to watch as last weeks. The guys just didn’t seem to know how to escalate the conversations. Even Matt, with Mystery in his ear, had to settle for a phone number.
The one thing I have to say about this season is that the eliminations are completely random. At least last year there seemed to be a reason behind each one. This year it just seems like Mystery is choosing on a whim, or based on a personal preference, rather than any legitimate reasoning.
I like Brian as much as the next guy… but Brian hasn’t seemed to be able create one ounce of attraction. The guy is likable, and I could see how it would be hard to give him the boot… but at least Todd and Greg were able to get the girls to follow them to the VIP booth.
Todd was TSB’s favorite to win at 3-1 odds. Our second best odds went to Matt at 5-1. If Matt can capitilze on the improvements he made this week I believe he still has a shot.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.