- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
Why Women Love Literotica… And What Really Turns Women On
Like a lot of guys, I used to think that if I wanted a great girl in my life, I needed certain things like…
– a nice car
– good looks
– chiseled abs
… and so on.
It made me really anxious and nervous to go talk to girls, because I didn’t have any of those things for the first 24 years of my life.
So I bought into the lie, and worked to get them. And by 24, I was running a business, had a lot of money, and a pretty chiseled body.
But women still didn’t like me. I could usually get a girl out on one date, but that was about it. There were a series of embarrassing dates with this one girl, and she broke my heart so badly that I decided I needed to “get this fixed.”
So I studied the “pickup artist” stuff after that, but it always felt fake and weird to me. So by the age of 26, I felt like my beliefs about “what women want” had been beaten to a bloody pulp.
And thought I’d never figure it out
Women said they wanted one thing…
PUAs and dating coaches said something else… all I knew was that I was struggling to get girls to like me enough to be my girlfriend.
Until I discovered something called ‘literotica’.
It’s basically the female version of, er… naked photos and videos. You know. The “P” word. Turns out that as many women buy literotica books every year as there are men who subscribe to adult websites.
* Hundreds of millions *
It’s the #1 product category on Amazon’s ebook story. Just about EVERY woman who CAN get their hands on it does. When I learned this, I knew that it must hold a key to female psychology that I’d never understood before.
So what did I learn from literotica?
Well, there’s basically an “obsession story” that is in every book. Every time a woman falls in love with a man, it basically follows the same story line. And this pattern was in EVERY BOOK. I did some research into evolutionary biology and learned that women are basically “programmed” to fall for this story. It fulfills biological needs that go much deeper than her “social” programming.
That’s why these books are so popular… they tap directly into a woman’s primitive “reptile brain” and deliver big doses of the good stuff that makes her brain go “mmmmm”.
In fact, when women say they want money, looks and abs… well, frankly, they’re lying to themselves.
And to you.
Don’t blame them. Those are the things that society tells them are attractive. Society wants to sell you gym memberships, Rolex watches, and BMWs. But as someone who had all of those things… and still couldn’t land a great girl… trust me – those things don’t actually fulfill a woman’s deepest needs.
We’re just scratching the tip of the iceberg here. I’d love to tell you more about what I discovered, how this “obsession story” really works, and show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes:
P.S. Check out the video, I share a few more of my favorite secrets.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.