- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: The Spartacus Workout 2.0
I am not a person who has, what the kids’ call, “abs.” Don’t get me wrong. I do have abdominal muscles. I’m not a FREAK here, people! But I don’t have the kinds that stick out in that cool 6-pack style whenever I take my shirt off at the beach. Which is ALL the time, because I live a few minutes drive from the beach. (Eat it, Midwesterners and East Coasters.) The embarrassment alone is why, today, I’m highlighting this pretty intense-sounding workout routine from Men’s Health called The Spartacus Workout.
The workout is “inspired” by the Starz! TV show Spartacus: Blood and Sand, whatever that means. What it means to me, though, is that it seems extremely demanding and is apparently the second version of this Spartacus workout:
And this workout? Even better than the original. When Cosgrove sent over the final version earlier this week, she included this note: “The Spartacus Workout 2.0 has now been tested at Results Fitness, and it officially kicked my ass.”
Now before you say, “So what, she’s a chick!”, you should know that Cosgrove is an Ironman triathlete who can deadlift 300 pounds. (That’s with perfect form, by the way.) So yeah, she’s a chick. But she’s also stronger and fitter than most men, and is one of the world’s top fitness experts.
I am, for one, intimidated.
The routine is supposed to be performed three times a week, so I’m going to give it a go and see how long I last. If anyone else wants to give it a try, I’d be extremely interested in hearing at how effective, and how strenuous, it was for you in the comments below.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.