- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: The Spartacus Workout 2.0
I am not a person who has, what the kids’ call, “abs.” Don’t get me wrong. I do have abdominal muscles. I’m not a FREAK here, people! But I don’t have the kinds that stick out in that cool 6-pack style whenever I take my shirt off at the beach. Which is ALL the time, because I live a few minutes drive from the beach. (Eat it, Midwesterners and East Coasters.) The embarrassment alone is why, today, I’m highlighting this pretty intense-sounding workout routine from Men’s Health called The Spartacus Workout.
The workout is “inspired” by the Starz! TV show Spartacus: Blood and Sand, whatever that means. What it means to me, though, is that it seems extremely demanding and is apparently the second version of this Spartacus workout:
And this workout? Even better than the original. When Cosgrove sent over the final version earlier this week, she included this note: “The Spartacus Workout 2.0 has now been tested at Results Fitness, and it officially kicked my ass.”
Now before you say, “So what, she’s a chick!”, you should know that Cosgrove is an Ironman triathlete who can deadlift 300 pounds. (That’s with perfect form, by the way.) So yeah, she’s a chick. But she’s also stronger and fitter than most men, and is one of the world’s top fitness experts.
I am, for one, intimidated.
The routine is supposed to be performed three times a week, so I’m going to give it a go and see how long I last. If anyone else wants to give it a try, I’d be extremely interested in hearing at how effective, and how strenuous, it was for you in the comments below.