- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Rachel Weisz
This Friday, “The Whistleblower” starring Rachel Weisz comes out in limited release. It’s the story of Nebraska cop (yes, they have cops in Nebraska, as someone needs to keep track of the hooligans at the University of Nebraska, go you rest of the Big-10) who served in Bosnia and not so surprisingly given the title, blows the whistle on a sex scandal. This movie definitely belongs in the headier material of Rachel’s past, like “The Constant Gardner” which told the story of a man trying to uncover corporate corruption, rather than “Envy” with Ben Stiller and Jack Black and the product VaPooRize or “The Mummy Returns” which needed to be sprayed with a lot of VaPooRize.
That’s the thing about Rachel’s list. It’s got a bit of everything. Good action. Good comedy. Good mind-warping stuff. Good mainstream things. Good independent movies. Maybe it’s part of being an actress from England – Rachel does bunches of different things because Rachel can do bunches of different things well. I don’t know, I just know that culling her list down to five was tough and I don’t mind her being in a bunch of different movies, because she looks great in them all. I apologize to those who want to see her Oscar winning role in “The Constant Gardner,” her gritty nude scene in the midst of war in “Enemy at the Gates” or her con woman part in “Confidence,” but they all just missed the list.
I don’t care if the movies I’ve left off the list are more “prestigious” or “better” I just know that this movie was a boatload of fun. Occasionally, that’s all you need. Can I say more about it? No, just like a dish of ice cream, once your finished with it, it’s gone, but it was fun while it lasted.
4. The Shape of Things
I’m a big fan of Neil LaBute. I once drove 12 hours to see “Your Friends and Neighbors” at a theater in Boulder, CO. (I had plans to do other things and they kind of fell through, so I just ended up seeing the movie and now I can say that I drove 12 hours for a movie.) Not only does this movie have the lovely Rachel, but also the supremely talented Paul Rudd, who also stars in the upcoming new release, “Our Idiot Brother.”
3. Runaway Jury
Another fantastic leading man with Rachel, this time it’s John Cusack from a John Grisham novel of the same name. Again it isn’t the best movie, but it was darn sure fun to watch and has a great acting scene between Gene Hackman and Dustin Hoffman in a bathroom. How often can you see that in a film?
2. The Fountain
This movie is a great combination of a leading man (Hugh Jackman), a cool director (Darren Aronofsky – “Black Swan,” “The Wrestler” and “Requiem for a Dream”), Rachel and some wild, trippy visuals. Yes, I know I was one of about two people to like this movie, but it’s so cool to see something that you haven’t really ever seen before. (Like “The Tree of Life.”)
1. About a Boy
I could watch this film again and again. Based on the novel by Nick Hornby, it’s really Hugh Grant, Nicholas Hoult and Toni Collette leading the way (and Toni is certainly no slouch to watch onscreen), but because of its charm, I had to rank it number one.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Rachel Weisz top five?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.