- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Training Tips on Running Your First Marathon
You’re probably used to spending some much needed time at the gym working on your cardio and weight training. You’re also most likely accustomed to playing touch football with your buddies on a Saturday afternoon. But what about running a marathon?
Sure, you may have run a 5K or even a 10K, but participating in a marathon is way more grueling and challenging. The good news is that you can fit a marathon training schedule easily into your lifestyle and after everything is said and done, your pals will consider you a big deal for running one.
The most important step to take to create a great marathon training regiment is building a base and forming a plan that meets your individual physical needs. You can’t simply go straight from watching re-runs of Dexter on your couch to running a half or full length marathon in 12 weeks time. You should build a weekly mileage base of at least 15 to 20 miles.
You should never run less than five miles. This will help your body start adjusting itself to get into tip top marathon shape. Also try and create a game plan for your training. 12 weeks is a good length for a half-marathon training plan. It allows for a little wiggle room if you get sick, injured or tired.
When you finally begin your training, be sure to pay extra close attention to your running routes. Some routes, such as gravel or rocky ones, can lead to injury if your trip or fall on the uneven landscape. Try sticking to flat, even pavement in order to prevent ankle and knee ailments.
Also be aware that you shouldn’t go full speed for the entire duration of your run. Begin and end your run with a one mile long warm up and cool down. Take your time and allow your body to adjust to the terrain and temperature. Between miles try and set a pace about 30 seconds slower than your steady pace to allow your body to rest. This allows your body to increase VO2Max, which is your ability to utilize oxygen at the muscle layer to create energy. Increasing your body’s VO2Max will enable you to run longer distances in a quicker amount of time.
If you’re the type of person that functions better when they have a support system, try finding a training group to help you get ready for your marathon. When you know people are counting on you, it helps to make you be more accountable for your workouts. Enlist a couple of pals to train with every day or once a week. This will kick your training sessions up to the next level and will allow you to enjoy your workouts with your best buddies.
A marathon can be an exciting and challenging experience in your life. You just need to be prepared for it and train your body to help prevent injury while running in the race.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.