- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Sex After Babies?
It’s not surprising that we don’t spend a lot of time talking here about what happens AFTER you find the girl, and AFTER you get settled down, and where you go from there. Most of our posts focus on the single guy, the one that’s getting out there and meeting the ladies. But by focusing on just this aspect of a man’s life, sometimes we lose looking at the long view of things. Sometimes we forget that a man’s life isn’t going to be all in his 20s and 30s. That, at some point, maybe even sooner rather than later, a man is going to settle down with a gal and start making babies. And then, according to this horrifying article over at AskMen.com, pretty much never have sex again!
Before you begin making calculations in your head, one thing you should know is that your sex life might become a fraction of what it currently is after you have a baby. A new study by Netmums polled 3,000 mothers and found that 75% of women who have given birth say that their sex count has significantly decreased.
Alright, well maybe not NEVER again. But still. There’s a lot less going on in the bedroom post-baby, most likely for a variety of reasons. The article — which you can feel free to check out with the above link — gets into the reasons a bit, including that the woman doesn’t feel as sexy anymore with their larger bodies. Which makes sense, and is highly fixable; you just need to start telling your lady how amazing she looks and get her self esteem back. But the even BIGGER reason is lack of energy from just being tired from raising the kid. Which means, if you’re going this way, best get yourself a nanny. Just don’t make it a hot one, or all that telling your wife she’s sexy isn’t going to be enough.
Or, you know, just don’t have a baby. That’s also a solution.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.