- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Do or Don’t: Dating a Co-Worker
Whether you have your eye on the cute cashier or that new hottie in accounting, here are some guidelines to help you get paid AND get the girl.
1. DO CHECK THE POLICY.
Make sure you know what corporate policy is about dating a co-worker. If your job does have a rule about it, and the romantic situation is unavoidable, talk to your boss about it.
2. DON’T DATE A SUBORDINATE.
It’s never a good idea to date an employee that you are directly responsible for. It will cause problems for everyone – you could be accused of taking it easy on her, she’ll be hated because she’s sleeping with the boss… you don’t want to deal with a whole department of disgruntled employees.
3. DO DATE SOMEONE IN A DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT.
There’s no reason why accounting and PR can’t mix! Dating someone in a different department frees you from the favoritism problem. You won’t see each other every minute of every day – leaving you less opportunity to get into trouble. Also, you’ll have different experiences, leaving you with plenty to talk about over at beer at happy hour.
4. DON’T MAKE PERSONAL FIGHTS OFFICE FIGHTS.
Sometimes she just does something that will drive you crazy… leave your emotions at the door. Everyone is entitled to be in a bad mood, but if it affects your level of performance at work, you have to get a hold of yourself. Since you should be in different departments, use the day to cool off without running into each other.
5. DO KEEP IT LOW KEY.
Its new, it’s exciting, it’s taboo – office romances can be hottt! But, be aware that PDA is not appropriate in the workplace. Let’s be honest, there’s always that jealous coworker ready to snitch on you. Don’t give him/her any ammo against you – keep the hand holding to a minimum, try to avoid make-out sessions in the supply closet, etc. I know it’s hard to keep your hands off of each other, but if you want to keep your job, you’ll be careful.
6. DON’T LET A BAD SITUATION RUIN EVERYTHING.
Keep in mind that rumors WILL start. No one knows the whole story – but they’re always willing to fill in the blanks with their own imaginations. If it becomes an issue, address it! They’re bound to find out sooner or later. You might as well admit it.
7. DO REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!
Whether you’re with a summer fling or your future wifey, keep the “rules” in mind & make the most out of it! You never know what could happen 😉 If things don’t work out in the long run, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll run into each other at some point. Be prepared. It’s an awkward situation – try to avoid confrontation at work. Success is your ultimate revenge.