- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Benefits With Friendship—Why It Is Worth Pursuing
You have no doubt heard the old cliché “friends with benefits” many times. There is another kind of experience that is just as convenient and satisfying: benefits with friendship. The two situations are quite different.
The former refers to meeting a girl that you like to hang out with. You both date other people but never each other. Either gradually or suddenly, you end up in bed together. Afterward, you take the decision to keep the friendship intact and remain open to booty calls whenever the both of you happen to be single.
The latter, benefits with friendship, is the reverse of this. The sex comes first. A strong, undeniable, irrepressible attraction rises up between you. You pursue a vigorous sexual affair that is accompanied by a deep and lasting friendship. This relationship—let’s call it BWF for short—involves carrying on with a girl who you can tell anything to, who you know you can trust and confide in.
I can personally attest to the value of BWF. The girl I had one with was the sister of a colleague of mine. I was in the Navy at the time, temporarily based in Newport for training. My colleague was in the same class and we became friends. One weekend he invited me to Boston, where his sister and brother shared an apartment. It was not, to my knowledge, an attempt to hook me up with her. However, things took a turn on their own when his sister and I met.
It was a mutual feeling of instant attraction. What we had was neither love nor infatuation, but a permeating sense of familiarity and closeness, an implicit understanding that we would have one another without the need for wooing or game playing.
That night, the brothers went off to some concert, I think, and we went out to dinner. I do not recall having ever had so much fun on a date. We talked about everything—especially politics, as we both held strong liberal views. She later told me that she had a date that night but cancelled it when she met me.
Nothing physical happened after dinner. A week later she came to visit me in Newport, and that is when we unleashed on each other. This rather delightful BWF continued through the summer. One of the best things about it was the lack of expectations. She knew that I would be leaving to take up a post overseas after I finished my training and she made no effort to get me to commit. We thoroughly enjoyed each other’s company without strain or awkwardness. Not only was the sex great but so was the companionship—both were excellent in equal measure. The woman in question is now married with children, but we remain good friends.
If you can find it, or if it happens to you, pursuing a BWF is well worth your while. It combines the two things that every man needs: a hot lover and a great buddy.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.