- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Clip Reel: Worst Opening Day Pitches Ever
Ceremonial first pitches are a dangerous proposition for all involved. The best one can hope for is that whoever the celebrity/sports figure/politician designated for the assignment get the pitch at least halfway to the plate, at which point people will cheer for a moment and forget about the pitch by the 2nd inning. The worst that can happen is a moment of hilarity that is captured on video and replayed for the rest of time on YouTube.
So, in honor of today’s slate of Opening Day baseball games, we’re going to focus on the negative. Without further adieu, the five worst ceremonial first pitches ever thrown:
“Cincinnati Mayor Throws Out First Pitch”
This classic miscue can easily contend for the top spot in worst pitches ever not only because the mayor’s aim was off by, oh, let’s say 30 feet, but the fact that, in one fell swoop, he’s lost all credibility with his constituency. Is there any way he can claim to be a straight shooter again? (Ba-dum-bum!)
“First Pitch Polish Sinker”
I’m still not sure who this is throwing out the first pitch – which is probably as good as the gentlemen can hope for – but the guy has the arm strength of Mariah Carey. Apparently, PETCO isn’t the pitcher’s park we all thought it was.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.