- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
6 Traits Of Good “Conversation Topics” for Talking To Girls
Traits of Good Conversation Topics to Keep a Conversation Going…
Let’s face it: The biggest battle most men face while trying to attract a beautiful woman is coming up with good topics for conversation. It seems that everyone wants to know “What do I talk about?” What type of topics of conversation lead to rapport, attraction, and sexuality? This is something critically important for you to know, because if you spend too much time talking about boring, “safe”, or cheesy topics she’ll likely start zoning you out, and eventually she’ll end the conversation.
Boring or “safe” topics include:
– Your jobs (“What do you do for a living? Do you like it?”)
– Your schools (“Where do you go to school. Do you like it?”)
-Your hometowns (“So … you from around here?”)
– The location (“Do you come here often? It’s pretty cool place, huh?”)
As you can see, any of the topics listed above will very UNLIKELY lead to attraction. You also want to have a variety of topics at your disposal to talk about or else you run the risk of spending too much time dwelling on one topic, as vividly detailed in The Small Talk Tactics Report. If you read that report you already know the danger of not shifting topics. (If you haven’t read the report, read it now.)
What are the traits of good topics for conversation?
Not all topics are created equal. And most will just bore her silly. She doesn’t want to hear about your job. She doesn’t care about how long you’ve lived in your current city. And if one more guys asks her “Do you come hear often?” she will probably scream. So what are some traits of topics that she DOES want to talk about? And more importantly, what are the traits of topics that will lead you to your desired outcome: ATTRACTION.
There are six main traits that good topics possess:
1. A good topic should build rapport. This means that the topic will allow you and the woman to relate to each other on some level. It will give you an opportunity to build trust, and foster a connection with her. Once a woman finds that you have some level of connection with her, she will let her guard down and be much more open to continuing the conversation.
Here is a short video I did with Rob Judge on creating rapport over pop culture.
2. A good topic should create an emotional state. Most of us walk around in what I refer to as “a boredom trance.” The daily grind keeps us void of any real emotions. So we hunger for emotions. This is why the entertainment industry is a multi-billion dollar a year business. It satisfies our craving for an emotional state. If you choose topics that ignite these lost or repressed “positive” emotions, the woman you are talking to will be putty in your hands.
3. A good topic should make you three dimensional. When a woman meets you she has trouble differentiating you from the hundreds of other hound dogs who have approached her over her life. It is easier for her to group you in with all of them and reject you.
This is why it is important that you immediately introduce topics that will create a unique identity for you. It is even more powerful to add some contradictions to your identity. (You are an intellectual thinker … who also is an MMA fighter.) This will not only make you unpredictable, but it will allow her to imagine herself having fun with you in different types of scenarios.
4. A good topic provides hooks to keep a conversation going. Ultimately you want to get her to open up to you, express her emotions, and become invested in the conversation. The best way to do this is provide hooks for you to chime in. This means that a good topic acts as “bait” to hook her into becoming more emotionally involved in the conversation.
5. A good topic allows you to display your attractive qualities. There are certain characteristics that women universally find attractive. These characteristics include: pre-selected by other women, social proof, leader of men, worldly, passionate, fun, and adventurous. The more of these characteristics the topic allows you to display, the better.
6. A good topic leads to sexuality. If your goal is to create sexual attraction in a woman then ultimately you need to begin to build sexual tension. And the topics of your conversation must allow you to do this. This means that a good topic should be visceral; it should lend itself to touching, and should produce an undercurrent of sexuality. Based on these six criteria I’m sure some good conversation topics are beginning to pop into your head.
>>>And if you haven’t already read The Small Talk Tactics report. Read it now and learn how to make small talk sexy.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.