- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
Let’s face it: women are attracted to bad boys. We can debate all day long as to why this is but, in the end, it won’t make any difference. What we CAN do is look at some of the ways we can change our appearance to look more like the guys that gets laid a lot.
It’s more than meets the eye to being the irresistible type that gets the girl. Your own sense of style is one of them. If you absolutely love women, if you like being around them, everything you do, say or wear should reflect that.
In this article I’m going to focus on clothes. Dressing for attraction isn’t complicated at all if you know a few basic things. Let’s take it one step at a time.
1. Get a great haircut
Do you remember a time when you came face to face with a guy who immediately triggered that feeling that “you’re not safe”? Chances are he was pretty good with the ladies and… he had a haircut that made him stand out.
Whether a short hair style or a long hair style is what fits you best, you should FIND your perfect haircut, then get it.
The reason haircut is so important is this: the head is the part of the body that someone else first sees when they first lay eyes on you. Imagine how important this is if you want to make a great first impression…
Haircuts depend on a lot of things, such as your facial shape, size of ears and position of eyebrows. So make sure you talk with a good hair stylist and let him or her advise you about this. After they give you a few options on what would fit you, just pick the one that looks more manly.
2. Wear the right accessories
Can you show your personality without wearing accessories? It’s hard. The right accessory can make a very bold statement to a woman and the best part about it… it happens in an instant.
Some of the things you may want to try out are:
- a casual ring (or even more if you feel up to it)
– a leather bracelet (choose a wide one only if you have thin forearms)
– a men’s necklace with a Celtic cross (that will make women wonder what’s the significance)
– a pair of Ray-Ban Aviator or Wayfarer sunglasses (pick another model depending on the shape of your face)
– and many, many more.
I’ve only included here some of the accessories that can make you look like a bad boy in an instant. But there are plenty more men’s accessories that are fashionable: men’s bags, scarves, pocket squares or French cuffs.
3. Color match your clothes
The thing about bad boys… is that they don’t like to be considered generic. This is something you want to avoid like the plague if you want women to chase you to be their boyfriend. And, one of the things that makes a man stand out is… color. Well, it’s actually matched color.
Color is something you want to be very careful about. You can easily go overboard with this one. But you need to experiment. Most men wear grayish outfits and wonder why nobody gives them the respect and admiration they deserve. But choose your colors well and you’ll make a very bold statement to women.
There are two things to consider whenever you buy a new piece of clothing:
- matching it with your skin complexity;
– matching it with other clothing items in your closet.
The secret to matching your clothes with your skin tone is contrast. Your face should be clearly set apart from your clothes. In fact, the whole purpose of your outfit is to draw the eye to your head, eventually.
If you don’t make a contrast between your facial skin and the shirt, t-shirt or vest you’re wearing, your face will just get “lost”.
The second thing about color matching, clothes with other clothes, it’s a little more complicated. It requires you looking at a lot of pictures, doing a little reading and trying out different clothes for yourself. But if you really want to show that bad boy side of you, you have to do it.
Learn more at www.BeStylish.org
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.