- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
How to Survive a Breakup the Healthy Way
Just like what Neil Sedaka sang way back in 1962, breaking up is hard to do. Whether she gave you the boot or you’re currently suffering from dumper’s remorse, the death of a relationship can always be a little bit tough.
Even though you might be nursing your broken heart with pints of beer, voluptuous blondes or other not-so-great coping skills, you must realize that the end of this romance can be the start of something brand new. Take this time to be selfish and concentrate on you. You no longer have to answer to her daily needs and demands such as eating fat free vegan cupcakes or shaving your back hair. Forget about your bitchy ex and think about today as being the first day of the rest of your life.
The first thing that you should do after a breakup is completely throw yourself head first into your life. Concentrate on work, hang out with your buddies, and enjoy those hobbies you’ve been putting on the backburner while dating her. Keeping yourself busy is a great way to keep your mind occupied. Sitting alone at home on the couch with the dog and sulking will only prolong your heartache. As the ancient Buddhist philosophy states, “Pain is inevitable but suffering is an option.” You may not be able to escape the heartache, but you can choose to not dwell on it.
Hitting the gym or signing up with a local recreational sports team is also a great way to move forward. Exercise helps to release serotonin, which is basically the stuff that makes you feel happy. You’ll also be able to shed extra flab and tone your muscles, so once you’re ready to get back into the dating scene, you’ll have those abs of steal women crave.
Do you like helping people or want to do your small part to make the world a better place? Why not try volunteering. Sometimes the best way to get your attention off of the wounds of a breakup is to focus on other people. Sign up to be a Big Brother or start coaching a local pee-wee ice hockey or football team. Being surrounded by people who are relying on you will give you incentive to leave your home and have somewhere to be. Plus, chicks dig guys who like to help kids. You may end up meeting a total MILF at your next game.
Breaking up sucks, but you shouldn’t have to suffer from the pain for months on end. Get out there, get involved in your life and get going. Every day you leave the house is a small victory. Join a gym, sign up to volunteer, keep busy at work and hang out with your friends. Soon enough, the memory of your ex-girlfriend will slowly fade and you’ll meet a brand new hottie that’s ten times better than she ever was.