- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Keep Your Phone Clean
Text messages are the easiest way to shoot yourself in the foot. This is because unless you’re continually cleaning out your sent messages and your inbox, you’ve created a paper trail of everyone you’ve talked to.
This is particularly dangerous when you’re juggling multiple girls. Don’t think for a minute that a chick won’t hesitate to take a peak at your message inbox or recent calls.
I had a girl look at my phone this weekend and the result was brutal!!!
I had sent Mike a text this weekend which was simply a funny line from a recent alpha male video that was posted on here. It was an inside joke that I knew Mike would laugh at….
Unfortunately it wasn’t easy for me to explain to this girl why I texted Mike “I fucked Sheila in her ass last night, ohhhh yea”
Sure, eventually I showed the girl the video and smoothed things over, but it was a headache that could have easily been avoided if I had cleared my sent messages daily.
Don’t get me wrong there is a time and a place for using your inbox to create jealousy tools. Plenty of times I’ve purposely left my phone out knowing the girl would peek and see a message I wanted her to see… but those have to be strategic.
Its always best to clear your messages, even if you don’t have any bad ones. This is because just the act of clearing your messages will send a signal of mysteriousness to a girl your talking to. Its better her peak at your phone and see that you’ve cleared your folder, then to see that she is the only one your talking to.