- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
What Does Your Style Say About You?
The cold hard truth is looks do not matter. The exact words you say do not matter. Your brand or cost of your clothes does not matter. However, the way you present yourself is make or break.
A person will determine more about you in the first 30 seconds that you could express in hours with words. So what does this mean? The way you look, the ways you say thing and more importantly your style all convey who you are instantly.
This is why a man’s style is so important because it is a basis of communicating who we are and can express our personality to others very quickly. Think about Brad Pitt in “Fight Club” or Russell Brand. Within seconds you instantly take notice of the distinctive style these men have and you can tell that they are, for lack of better words, defined as a person with the strong statements there style makes. Ironically, one of these characters is wearing clothes he found on the street while the other is wearing expensive suits and tight pants. So, this puts in perspective it that isn’t the TYPE of clothes you wear, but what your clothes say about you.
Artistic, relaxed, rebel, gentlemen, hipster, interesting. These are all completely different looks you can have and it says something about you to people before you even approach them.
The problem with most guys though is all their style says is basic, same as everyone else, and bland. These are not traits that are used to describe an attractive man.
Picture a bar filled with people. If you have ever been out you know almost all the men are dressed the same and blend in. There is one guy however who has a few noticeable tattoos, his hair is a mess and his shirt is a tad wrinkled. This guy has a look to him.
Before, he even approaches women know there are multiple layers to this person and he is probably a unique defined person. In complete contrast, when one of the other hundred guys in the bar who is wearing the polo and matching jeans approaches, she can assume nothing. He is a blank slate of blandness and his presence simply does not inspire much interest. This is crucial, because that initial interest can sometimes make or break you right away.
If you want to achieve this interest stop buying the popular clothes or investing in attire that will make you one of the crowd. Focus on creating style that expresses who you are. If you are not sure how to do this look at some of famous ladies men in the world right now. They all have a look to them. If a person cannot form an idea of what type of person you are before you approach, you will automatically be fighting a uphill battle. Just say away from large furry hats…please?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.