- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Etiquette for a Business Meeting
It finally happened. You were warned about them and each day that passed you were grateful not to be included. All that has changed, you’ve been invited to a meeting. Nothing could be more dreadful. Meetings are generally ten minutes of substance and fifty minutes of groveling, ass-kissing or rabid chuckles at the boss’s lame jokes.
What to do? You have to go, it’s expected and missing meetings is one of the crowning jewels of fail. Buckle down young man and get your ass to the conference room but heed these warnings before you step into the meeting.
This might have gotten you by in high school as the class clown but no one likes a clown or meeting wise ass. Keep the jokes, planks, Whoopie cushions and fake vomit at home. Leave the lame jokes to management and the ass kissers.
As tempting as it may be, keep your head above the table. Scoping out legs under the conference room table will get you a high heel toe in the eye. Save yourself the humiliation and keep the head above board.
Pick ‘em and Flick ‘em
Keep in mind you are not at your desk, so it is best not to dig for a wet and stringy one. A meeting is no place to pull one out, roll it and the flick it off the end of your index finger.
No mater the amount of torment, keep your eyes open and pay attention. Even if you are daydreaming about the hottie two seats down from you, try and appear like you care. The occasional nod, raised eyebrow or pretend note is always helpful.
No Place for Football
Don’t bust out the paper football and challenge the guy or gal across the table from you to a quick game. Not only is it distracting, your boss will frown on the activity as well, especially if you brought a cheering section with you.
As boring as the meeting may be, refrain from hygiene activities. Running a comb through your hair to make snow or clipping your nails to see if you can make it into someone’s coffee cup is not cool.
Pull my Finger
Speaking of hygiene, as fun as it might be when your hanging with the guys, having the person next to you pull your finger so you can release some Napalm is unacceptable. Put a cork in it until the appropriate time, and then by all means fire away.
Staying awake may be a chore but it’s a must. Snoring in a meeting or having your head bob you in to epileptic shock is not good for your longevity with the company. This fault becomes even less appealing if you happen to droll.
There you have it, a few meeting survival tools. Keep this in your back pocket if you need a reminder.