- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
5 Comforting Thoughts to Remember After Heartbreak
Break-ups are among the most painful experiences we can have in this life. If you’re on the losing end, and you truly loved your partner, it feels like your soul has been ripped out of your chest.
It feels like your flame has been reduced to embers, all but stomped out. You feel as if the pain and memories will erode you like sandstone in time and destroy you. You feel like a bottle at sea, empty and aimless.
If you’ve been there, you know what I mean. If you’re going through this right now, my heart goes out to you. I experienced crushing heartbreak two days ago, and I feel so lost right now. I thought she and I would be together forever.
However, it isn’t productive to wonder why or blame yourself or wish things could be different. The sooner you begin to accept, the sooner things can improve. These thoughts may not be much consolation right now, but this is how you need to try to think.
1. They weren’t the right person for you.
As much as they might have seemed perfect. As much as you thought they were the one. If they ended it, they had good reason to do so. It isn’t fair. It’s cruel, and it doesn’t make sense right now, but you’ve got to believe that if it were meant to be, it would’ve worked out.
2. Someone who will make you even happier is waiting out there.
This is important. Whether or not you’re a believer in God, you’ve got to have faith right now. Have faith that you’ll meet someone else you can’t even imagine right now. Someone you don’t even know exists who is amazingly compatible with you. Someone you can and will love with all your heart.
3. Time will ease and heal the pain.
With wounds that cut us this deeply, only time can begin to lessen the burning wounds. Take things one day at a time. It’s best to try to get back into something similar to your regular routine, rather than moping around the house. The first few days will be the hardest. You can do it. You’re strong enough.
4. You must be thankful for the great times and memories.
Dr. Seuss famously quoted, “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” This is really true. It’s all a matter of perspective. The sooner you can stop being disappointed and miserable because it’s over, the sooner you can be thankful for the great times, the laughter, and how wonderful they made you feel.
5. Almost everyone experiences this.
You may not give a shit about this one, but it’s something to keep in mind. Very few people end up staying together forever with their first love. Some of the people you know who are in thriving, happy relationships probably had their heart broken in the past. Others have been there. Reach out and talk to your loved ones. Everyone can relate and empathize.
The Key Thing to Remember
The key is to not give up on love. Love can be an ugly bitch. She can beat you down, burn you, and leave you shriveled and broken. But if you give up on her, you shut yourself off to a side of life that can be the most exciting and rewarding.
So, even if it sounds cliché, don’t stop believing. Believe that things will get better, and believe that you deserve someone to love who loves you. They’re waiting out there, and you will find them. We will find them. I know it.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.