- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Hard Cider Worth Drinking
Hard cider, for whatever reason, gets a bad rap. Maybe it’s because something like Mike’s Hard Lemonade has the reputation of being just “for the girls.” Maybe it’s because we have been so ingrained in our thinking to consider that anything not beer is for girls. Maybe it’s because we’re all really, really, really dumb. The fact is, a great hard cider is a perfect drink on a nice cold day or after a hard workout. It’s refreshing, goes down smooth, has that bit of sweetness that so many of us love and crave, and at the same time certainly does get you nice and drunk.
Which is why the Guy’s Guide to Hard Cider over at Men’s Fitness is worth a definite read. For example, among the suggestions they’re making one of the best beverages around:
Whether you were diagnosed with celiac disease, are following a Paleo diet, or just want a drink option that won’t bother your stomach, cider is your best bet. It’s made from apples (it takes about 36 to make a gallon) and doesn’t contain wheat, barley, or rye, which means it’s safe for those avoiding gluten. Plus, unlike gluten-free beer, cider is easier to find and a lot of bars even have it on tap.
And this extremely important factoid, as well:
It Has a Pretty High Alcohol Content
Not that we’re a bunch of binge-drinking college kids, but there’s nothing like a good buzz. A bit stronger than many popular beer choices, most ciders have 5% to 5.5% ABV. Anything stronger than that is, by law, considered to be “wine,” but if you’re looking for something more, try Apple Brandy, a.k.a. “Applejack.”
So head on over to the link above to check out the other two facts that will, ideally, have you no longer thinking that hard cider is just for the ladies out there.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.