- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why Cottage Cheese Is The Perfect Snack Before Bed
Is Cottage Cheese Healthy
We’ve been over plenty of times before about how diet is just as, if not more, important than the exercise itself. It’s also vital that you keep in mind what time you eat, with pre and post-workout meals key to recovery and growth. Snacking, when done correctly, helps you get the right nutrients on board whilst your body starves itself during sleep.
So, “what can I snack on which will benefit me?” you might be asking. Our answer: cottage cheese. Before you turn up your nose in disapproval, check out this post over at Fitness Beans which explains it further:
The Benefits Of Cottage Cheese
Let us know consider the ingredients of cottage cheese in further detail and how they can ultimately benefit you and your physique. Firstly, the protein content within cottage cheese contains a certain type known as casein. Casein is a slower digesting protein than other types such as whey and allows a drip feed approach of protein to your recovering muscles during the night. It’s also more filling and may prevent you from visiting the fridge at 3am!
Being rich in protein and amino acids, cottage cheese has the ability to assist both muscular repair and growth. As this occurs during periods of rest, it makes it an ideal product to consume just prior to sleeping. Cottage cheese has also been demonstrated to enhance testosterone levels which in turn can boost muscular mass. It’s a win-win situation.
Impressive stuff right? Just from eating cottage cheese, you can reap a number of benefits including high protein content, boosted growth hormone levels, improved testosterone levels and the promotion of fat loss. However be warned, it is somewhat of an acquired taste. If you’re really struggling, try mixing it up with pineapple or some chili powder.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.