- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Player’s Guide to Texting Girls
texting a guy” width=”539″ height=”320″ />
A Pick Up Artist’s Guide to Texting a Girl
Texting has become such a huge part of our communicating that it must be addressed in regards to picking up women. If you don’t know how to text a girl back in a way that keeps building attraction and sexual tension… she’ll quickly grow bored.
>>>Watch Video: 3 Texts to Turn Her On and Get Her Out
Avoid Texting Blunders by Gypsy
Whenever you get ready to send a text, take a moment to run through these rules, courtesy of Stylelife Academy:
Rule 1: Don’t text to avoid phone conversation.
Before you send out a text message to a woman you should ask yourself what you hope to gain by this action. The question pertaining to texting that I receive most from guys generally goes like this:
“The other day I met this girl, and we had a good time. I ran tight game and I number closed her. When should I text her and what should I text?”
My response to this is, “Don’t text her. Call her.”
It seems to me that many guys, especially those that are just entering the social arts, see texting as a safer arena for contacting woman than calling them. This is wholly understandable, but entirely unacceptable. Think realistically about this situation. If you just met a woman and you number closed her, then your next goal is to have a second meeting with this woman. Keep in mind that the likelihood that you will set this up with her via text message is lower than if you call her and build more comfort verbally.
Also, if you are texting because of your fear of interacting with this woman, then how will you ever hope to interact with her comfortably face to face? I would only consider texting a woman in order to set up a day two in three possible scenarios.
- She texts me first, so I must text back.
- I call her and she does not answer the phone. Instead of leaving a voice-mail I will send a text, which seems much less needy to me and are generally received sooner than voice mails.
- I text her with the implied purpose of getting her on the phone. In this scenario we may banter back in forth with text but after a few exchanges I will simply call her.
Rule 2: Bring value when you text. Do not seek value.
Whenever I send an initial text I do not ask an open ended question that is intended to seek value. Some examples of these might be “What’s up?” or “What are you doing tonight?” In my opinion these texts come off as needy and invoke no emotion in the woman you are contacting. When I text, my goal is to elicit emotion and display my playful personality. Example texts of these are “I just saw a guy wearing a fanny pack and it reminded me of you.” or “Hey dork! I bet you are operating at a level of 100% dorkiness today.” Really lame jokes work well as initial text to get a good laugh and display playfulness. A recent thread in the Elite forum field tested this concept and had some nice examples of these. My contribution was:
Text 1: What do you call a fish with no eyes? (Wait for her response)
Text 2: Fssshhh
In addition, if you are texting a woman try and use a humorous “call-back” from the previous time you spoke with her. A “call-back” is a comedic technique in which you restate a joke you have said previously after a length of time. For example, if you had previously given a woman you are texting a nickname, like “Tiny Fingers” or “Grabby Hands”, then use this in your text.
I know she might be the only thing on your mind at the moment but let’s keep that a secret between us, otherwise you may freak her out. So, text once and when you get a reply you may text back. If she doesn’t respond to your text, you should generally hold off until tomorrow before you try to contact her again.
I also wait a few minutes after receiving a text before responding. I do this so that I don’t give off the impression that the only thing I have going on in my life is waiting for a new female friend to text me. Remember being non-needy always equals sexy because it conveys that you must have other dating options in life.
Rule 4: Use texting to invoke the law of familiarity.
This is more of a tip, but it’s a damn helpful one. The best method I have found for using text messaging is using while in set. After I meet a woman and number close her I immediately send her text while in set still standing next to her. This situation by itself is humorous and if you send a funny message it’s doubly so. Try in-set text messages like, “You have my number now but you are only allowed to call me once per day” or “Who is that really hot guy standing next to you?”
If, after texting her, she saves you number, then you can take that as a definite indicator of interest. More importantly, when you call her later, your phone number will pop up and be familiar.
A woman is always more likely to answer a number she recognizes then one she does not.
More posts for text messaging girls…
Below are some more resources for texting girls, what to text girls, how to text girls,and examples of text flirting. As you probably already realized, SMS has become the dominant form of communication between men and women who are dating. So it is in your best interest to read everything you possibly can on the subject of texting girls.
More Texting Advice for Dealing with Girls
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.