- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Stupid Internet Things: The Lying Down Game
Since Al Gore invented the Internet, people have used it for extremely stupid things. From the super-annoying Hampster Dance to various awfully-designed memorial web pages for dead celebrities to anything by Perez Hilton, there is about a 10:1 ratio of Things That Are Completely Retarded to Things That Have Some Value on the Interwebs. And the latest thing to go on the first side of that ledger is some new craze called “The Lying Down Game”.
The Facebook game involves people having their pictures taken while lying face down with their palms flat against their sides “just as if you were standing, but vertically-challenged”.
People have so far been pictured lying in jet engines, on phone boxes and up escalators. It has become a global phenomenon, with the group boasting more than 55,000 members and over 13,000 photos having been uploaded.
So, just to get this straight, a current “global phenomenon” includes people being photographed lying face down, sometimes while inside jet engines. If you are playing this game, please, don’t procreate ever.
That said, if the lying down game was considered a sport – which it most decidedly isn’t – it would still be better than soccer.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.