- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
When A Thousand Isn’t Enough and One is Too Many
We’ve all been through times in our lives when we’ve drank beer or liquor in excess and have woken up with a list of regrets as long as the Great Wall of China. Take for example our freshman year of college. For a lot of kids, this is their first taste of freedom and independence. So why not celebrate with a late night binge fest and a casual hook-up with the girl in the dorm down the hall?
But large consumptions of alcohol doesn’t stop after your receive your diploma. According to the National Center for Disease Control and Prevention, 70% of binge drinking episodes involve adults 26 years and older. Also, adult males are 47% more likely to binge drink than women.
In a world where people are working harder than ever to have the perfect job, the perfect car, and the perfect social life, we can literally drive ourselves to drink. After a 60-hour work week, sometimes all you really want to do is sit down with a pint of beer and unwind.
Plus, much of a twenty and thirty-something man’s social life revolves around alcohol. You’ll meet a couple buddies at the bar and throw a few back or enjoy a couple of cold ones at the ball-field.
So how can you tell if you have a drinking problem if our entire culture seems to center around alcohol? Some people think that the amount of alcohol you consume determines if you’re an alcoholic or not. Others think that alcoholics are those that try to hide their drinking problem and can never stop.
It’s a hazy line between excessive drinking and alcoholism. Some people are what you would call “functioning alcoholics.” They can maintain a job, pay their rent, and keep a semblance of normalcy amidst their dependency on booze. Others simply just cannot cope without alcohol and their whole lives center around it.
If you think you may have a drinking problem, try and ask yourself the following questions:
– Can you go more than a couple of days without need a drink?
– Once you start drinking, are you able to cut yourself off at any time?
– Has alcohol caused trouble at home, at your job, with your family or with your friends?
– Do you blackout?
– Has your alcohol consumption led you to have legal problems?
– Do you drink to get drunk?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the questions listed, you may have a drinking problem. Only an expert can properly diagnose you, so it is critical that you seek professional help.
Alcoholism is a treatable disease that can be prevented. You do not have to let it destroy your life. With the right guidance, you can overcome it.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.