- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Standing Desks
As we’re writing this, we are sitting on the same chair we’ve been sitting on for the past few hours. Now, everything is ergonomic, so we’re not going to (hopefully) get all sorts of carpal tunnel stuff. And everything is pretty comfortable. But by just sitting on our ass for hours and hours at a time — and this is something we do nearly every day, seeing as this is our job and all — it certainly can’t be a healthy way to go about life. Which is why we’ve been giving some extra thought to this whole “standing desk” phenomenon that’s been going on. In essence, a standing desk is this: A desk you stand at instead of sit down. Imagine if you did any kind of typing and web surfing standing up instead of sitting down, and then imagine what that would do to your body. It can only help, right?
Which is why today we’re highlighting this piece from Men’s Health highlighting the best stand-up desks around. They not only explain WHY the stand-up desks are vital if you want to maintain any kind of fit disposition while having a nearly all-the-time sit-down job, but also go through some to try out. For instance:
We’ve been trying out Ergotron’s WorkFit-A and WorkFit-S (ergotron.com). The WorkFit-A is a cantilevered, space-agey machine with a sturdy, articulating arm that lets you sling your keyboard and monitor around like a desk lamp. WorkFit-S is a more robotic, linear device that smoothly slides your array up and down using an internal system of cables and pulleys. Both retail for between $379 and $500—prices vary depending on what options you add, including additional work surfaces, dual-monitor capability, or laptop trays. The A-model clamps to the rear of your desk, while the S-Model grabs onto the front.
Head on over to check out the rest of the article, and then see if this new “standing desk” revolution is something you’d like to try out.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.