- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
A Man’s Guide to Wearing Jewelry
It is often assumed that jewelry is for the ladies, but a well-placed ring or bracelet can look sophisticated and stylish on a man.
Chunky jewelry is masculine
Wearing jewelry does not mean you forgo looking manly – in fact, it can even add a touch of masculinity to your outfit. The key is to wear pieces that are thicker than delicate women’s jewelry. However, there’s a point at which your jewelry is too chunky. You want to look stylish, not like a pirate weighed down by his gold.
Black leather is a common feature of men’s watches, which distinguishes it from ladies’ jewelry. You don’t want to overdo the leather though, you’re going for a sophisticated look rather than emulating a goth. Braided leather is an option if you’re conscious of distancing yourself from the goth look.
Masculine pieces often have square shapes or strong angles featured in the design. For example, a ring may culminate in a rectangular shape embedded with stones, and a bracelet may have thick curb links.
Match the size of your jewelry to your build
When jewelry is the wrong size, you can tell straight away. It just doesn’t look good. If you’re a bigger guy, you should be wearing thick jewelry; if you have a small build then more slimline jewelry will suit. Necklace length should be proportionate to your height. Short men can carry off short chains which sit on the collarbone but look ridiculous with long chains, while it goes the other way for larger men. Strongly angular jewelry suits men with a small build, while if you have a big build you have the freedom to wear more rounded shapes as well.
Keep the colors simple
Pulling off multiple tones at the same time is difficult. As a general rule, wear one color of jewelry at a time. Pick your metal and stick to it. Yellow gold looks fantastic on tanned skin or those with red or red tinged hair; while silver, titanium and platinum suit pale skin and dark hair.
Colored stones in men’s jewelry is a bit contentious. Gems can look tacky and make you look like you think you’re royalty. However, they’re definitely an attention-grabbing statement and a sure conversation starter. Whether or not you choose to incorporate gemstones into your jewelry depends on your personal style. Certainly any precious stones should be kept small, because large stones look fake and gaudy.
Men’s jewelry mistakes
Wearing one necklace is elegant, two is eye-catching, and three is pushing it. Any more than that and you look like a pimp. Keep your jewelry limited to a few pieces at a time.
You also need to ensure your look is balanced. Wearing three bracelets on one wrist and you’ll look like you’re in danger of tipping over. Shift one of the bracelets over to your other wrist.
Pieces that you wear daily can get grimy- rings are particularly prone to getting dirty. Dull, greasy and dirty jewelry is unsightly. When your jewelry is looking a little worse for wear, clean it or it will be attracting attention for the wrong reasons.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.