- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: A Guide to Undies
Don’t get TOO excited by that headline there, gents. We’re not talking about girls in underwear — although, yes, we probably should, because they are awesome. We are talking about dudes’ underwear. You see, it’s really important. You can almost consider a final line of defense. If you get a lady home, and you start taking off your clothes, and she notices that you have a pair of boxers with Snoopy on them … well, maybe she’s going to suddenly realize that she has somewhere to be. It’s happened, fellas.
So today we’re pointing you in the direction of the Men’s Health Underwear Guidein order to help everyone involved. Be prepared. If you click the link, you WILL see a bunch of dudes in their underwear. But you’ll also get to get some advice about which underwear to done, like so:
A Few Do’s and Don’ts
Do wear boxers or briefs, or that handsome hybrid, the boxer brief. Boxers are slightly more flattering on your average guy who doesn’t have a 6-pack, but if briefs are more comfortable, that’s fine. Keep in mind that while boxers can age a bit, briefs get old and dingy fast. Replace often. Oh, and if you are going to get the kind with the waistband that says something like BOSS or DIESEL, make sure your muscle tone isn’t saying EMPLOYEE or UNLEADED.
Don’t wear bikini underwear. Yes, the French president is getting it on with a major fox. This is no excuse to let their most unfortunate habits reach our shores. If you find yourself having any fun at all while you’re buying your underwear, you are buying the wrong underwear.
Head on over to the above link for some more tips on which underwear to throw on, if the “smell test” is worthwhile, and a history of underwear over the ages. Check it out and never be unsure about your undie situation again.