- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Thinking About CrossFit? Here’s What To Expect
One of the hottest trends in fitness is CrossFit, the high intensity workout regimen that started in California in 2000. CrossFit has grown to the point where there are now over 4400 CrossFit gyms (called “boxes”) worldwide and dozens more opening up every month. CrossFit has even turned into a full fledged sport, with a world championship hosted at the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles every summer, prime time broadcasting on ESPN2, and a million dollars in prize money at stake. Do a quick Google search on the city you live in and chances are there is a CrossFit gym near you.
If you thinking about trying CrossFit, here’s a quick checklist on what to expect:
1. High Intensity.
CrossFit typically has one speed, and that’s balls out. Newbies start with light loads and easier exercises, but once the clock starts, everyone hits it fast. Imagine lifting weights but doing it with your heart rate in the 160s and 170s for multiple minutes and that’s CrossFit. If you’re not into high intensity stuff, this might not be the sport for you. The flipside is that CrossFit can get you incredibly ripped if you go regularly and get your diet dialed in.
2. Cross training.
CrossFit includes a wide variety of exercises and can range from simple body weight stuff like pushups and situps to complex movements like Olympic weightlifting (clean and jerk, snatch). Mix in running, climbing, kettlebells, some light gymnastics, bootcamp style workouts, and you’ve got an all-inclusive mix.
An unlimited membership, meaning you can go in whenever you want, can cost anywhere between $100 to $200 per month. That’s a huge jump from the $30 or so a month you might pay at the local L.A. Fitness. The difference is in the personalized coaching you get with CrossFit, which is closer to personal training. If you pay for personal training, you’re probably paying at least that much.
The major difference that sets CrossFit apart from regular gyms is everything is held in classes and everyone interacts. It’s as much a social experience as it is a training environment. CrossFit communities are renowned for being social and welcoming of newbies. If you’re a team sports type of person, CrossFit can be a good choice because of the camaraderie aspect. No one works out with headphones.
CrossFit attracts plenty of women also. Get ready to check out all the hot fit chicks running around in spandex and Lululemon gear. Not a bad reason to join.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.