- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Rock’s Training Plan for Hercules is F’ing Insane!
Having recently completed shooting for Hercules: The Thracian Wars, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is unbelievably jacked. Sure, I hear what you’re saying, Rock was already a slab of muscle as evidenced in his recent films Pain & Gain and Fast & Furious 6. But if you’re a fitness geek like me and you follow Rock’s Twitter and Instagram feed, then you’ve been following all his insane workout posts from the second half of last year where he offered a window into his training and diet. Rock is definitely not screwing around.
First off, let’s start with a Twitter pic of his daily diet while training. Whoa nelly! If you’re counting at home, that’s 7 meals totaling 18 ounces of filet, 16 ounces of chicken, 16 ounces of halibut, 14 egg whites, with assorted starches and vegetables. PER DAY. He has a chef prepare everything and store the meals in marked containers next to his protein and oatmeal for easy access. Even The Rock calls the diet a bitch, but hey, if you wanna play Hercules and look like a demigod, you gotta eat right. Last thought on the diet, who the hell can afford that??
The training itself is equally intense, with a 6 day on / 1 day off routine for six months straight. Each day includes 50 minutes of cardio at low intensity (135 – 150 heart rate), followed by meal #1 on the plan, then an hour of intense weight lifting. Cardio starts first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum shreddedness and can be elliptical, treadmill, spinning, or running around the neighborhood.
Weight training focuses on one region of the body per session and includes a variety of movements and rep schemes. He hits legs twice a week and abs three days a week. If you want to see a full week’s workouts, check it out on popworkouts.com.
Here’s an example Monday session that hits Chest & Abs:
- Incline Dumbbell Fly – 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Incline press – 6 sets Pyramid
- Chest Flys with Dumbbells – 6 sets Pyramid
- Dumbbell Bench press – 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable Flys (Standing Both Arms)
- Superset each set of Cable Flys with Dips Until Failure
- Double Crunches (3 sets x25)
- Rope Crunches (4 sets x20)
- Leg Raises (4 sets x20, superset with Exercise #8)
Sundays are off days. Oh yeah, last but not least, Rock took an insanely epic cheat day after 150 days of clean dieting to consume 12 pancakes, 4 thick crust pizzas, and 21 brownies, all of which turned into a viral sensation after he posted about it on Instagram. WTF!!
Hercules: The Thracian Wars is set to debut July 25, 2014.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.