- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Tim Ferriss’s Pilot TV Show “Trial by Fire” Airs Thursday Night
Anyone who is a regular reader here at TSB Magazine knows that I’m a fan of Tim Ferriss for both his enlightening book The Four Hour Work Week, and more importantly for his general outlook on life and his ability achieve phenomenal results in just about everything he does.
Tim recently announced that he has a pilot TV show airing this Thursday, 12/4, at 11pm ET/PT on The History Channel.
Tim, who is known for his uncanny ability to immerse himself in a subject and learn things at record speed, will be given tested each week.
The concept is simple: I have one week to attempt to learn what is usually learned over 5-20 years. I either crash and burn ” or survive by the skin of my teeth” in a final test (trial by fire) each time.
I for one hope that the show gets picked up, and highly recommend that each and every one of you check the show out this Thursday night. I don’t think there is anyone in the world that couldn’t stand to learn a few things from Tim, who has accomplished more before his 30th birthday then most people will in their lifetime.
[media id=275 width=500 height=400]