- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Guide to height-increasing shoes
Should you get elevator shoes?
Elevator shoes give you a small increase in height. This is achieved with a higher heel than is usual on men’s footwear. However, the additional heel is concealed inside the shoe, so others cannot tell that you are boosting your height.
The height increase given by elevator shoes is minimal, but it is one of your only options in appearing taller. A small height increase can give a giant boost to your self-confidence; if you are self-conscious about being short, it is certainly worth looking into elevator shoes. However, if you are going to wear elevator shoes, choose a style which looks as much like a regular pair of shoes as possible. Low-end tall shoes can look quite clunky, whereas you want to choose something approximating a sleek dress shoe.
How tall are elevator shoes?
The challenge with elevator shoes is that the increased heel height must be subtle. So, there are limits on how much height you can add with a pair of elevator shoes. Most styles add between two and three inches. Shoes which add on more than a couple of inches look very obviously like height-increasing shoes. Two inches may not be a lot, but it does make a huge difference to your general appearance.
Do height-increasing shoes make you look thinner?
The extra height afforded by elevator shoes will make you look slightly slimmer. This is a visual trick- your width has remained the same, but you have become taller and thus appear thinner. If you are a skinny guy who would like the height advantage of elevator shoes without appearing even thinner than you already are, you can employ other clothing tricks. Layering of cardigans and jackets or wearing a structured will make you appear bulkier. You can also add volume to your torso with a thick scarf.
A distracting design
A pair of plain black dress leather dress shoes with a boosted heel is not a good look. It becomes obvious that you are trying to cheat by wearing tall shoes, and they often look like something a schoolboy would wear. Instead, opt for shoes with a design element that draws the eye, such as prominent stitching or a gradient effect. For a sleeker look, choose a pair that is tan, brown or burgundy.
Shoe lifts as an alternative to elevator shoes
Specially made height-increasing shoes can be expensive. For a more economical option, you can try inserting shoe lifts into your existing regular footwear. This will not give you the huge boost that is inbuilt into elevator shoes, but it may give you a precious extra inch or so. You will also need generously sized shoes which will comfortably fit both your foot and the platform insert.
Elevator shoes and platform inserts are not the only options for adding to your height. Certain sneaker styles have quite a thick sole, which can add on an extra inch or so. Nike Air Force Ones are a prominent example.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.