- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Three Steps To Avoid Contracting Swine Flu
We’re always looking out for you here at TSB Magazine, so when new reports started airing last week warning about a deadly outbreak of swine flu in Mexico and America – along with a handful of cases in Canada and New Zealand, officially making it a global epidemic – we thought we better put our readership on alert. Follow these three simple instructions, and we can all avoid the apocalyptic scenario from Stephen King’s The Stand.
1. Don’t go outside, ever.
This is where one goes to contract the flu. You don’t want to get the flu, do you? Of course you don’t, or else you wouldn’t be reading this. Plus, what is there really to do outside anyway? Look at the sun again? You’ve seen it enough by now, so it’s not like you’re really missing out on much. If you can’t do without it though, you can probably find streaming video of it.
2. If you have to go outside, wear a Hazmat suit.
You know, those enormous suits people wear in movies whenever they’re handling nuclear elements – or in the case of Bill Murray in Caddyshack, a candy bar that’s “no big deal” – that protects them from every possible disease short of whatever’s brewing in Paris Hilton’s crotch? Buy one of those. And if you feel embarrassed to be seen outdoors in one of those outfits, just tell everyone you’re wearing it ironically. They’ll just think you’re hip.
3. Please, stop having sex with pigs.
It probably doesn’t decrease your chance of contracting the flu much, but it will keep you from going to jail and contracting prison rape. More importantly, I like eating my bacon with the knowledge that it’s un-fucked. Thank you in advance.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.