- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
When She Won’t Kiss You
A lot of guys seem to have the problem of not going for the kiss. And of course that problem stems from the fear of rejection. But ultimately the worst thing that can happen is she won’t kiss you. And if anything by now you should know that just because a girl won’t kiss you the first time you try doesn’t mean she doesn’t want you to.
Last year I had wound up hooking up with a girl I wanted for a long time. I had tried to kiss the girl once two years prior and she sort of pushed me away and said “what are you doing?” I was horrified at the time. She was a friend and I felt humiliated. Well, two years later we wind up making out and she says “Why did it take you two years to try to kiss me again?”
Some times rejection is a temporary delay. Dan, from Badboy Lifestyle, writes about resistance before the kiss.
Resistance before the kiss by Dan
NO means no.
Society teaches us that the woman, has the right to say no and that NO means no. Spending years in this area of philosophy, talking with girls about it I realized that it is bullshit. In 80% of case no (or her turning her head away when you go for kiss means try again few more times, and you will get it
Something that I have noticed a lot is that I would go for a kiss, and she would turn head away, I would back off, continue talking and she would still stay there. If she is staying there and smiling, but at same shes giving NO that means you will get it, but not yet.
What I usually do in this situation is I will talk for 5 to 10 minutes, and try again. But each time I go for kiss, I would do something different. I have 5 / 10 different kiss closes, and I just rotate them every few minutes. On the New DVD we are making right now, you will be able to see ALL of those moves. Maybe she will resist on 1 but next time I try to do it, I will make sure its more smooth, and it’s one of the killer kiss closes.
When she resist in most cases its one of 3 things :
- Kiss wasn’t prepared.
Just going in for a kiss out of blue is not going to work. What I do, I build tension for a few minutes before I kiss her. I would look at her lips, maintain strong eye contact, and then go for the kiss. This way, you make her body and emotions ready for kiss.
- Kino. Not enough Kino before a kiss can be problem as well. If you dont touch her at all, and then you go for kiss, that is a BIG leap. To solve this problem, you should touch her on safe places, like arm, hair, shoulders. Just to get her comfortable with you touching her. This way the kiss will be next logical step of how your relationship should progress.
- Environmental issues. In lots of cases, its not you. It’s her friends in front of you, ex boyfriend thats watching her from other side of bar, or bartender that she thinks its hot. In those cases changing venue is best option to go.
I was a believer that you needed Attraction and Rapport to kiss girls. The last 2 years has changed my perspective on this. With smooth moves for Kiss close you can kiss probably 80% of girls out there. For them it just happens.Jay