3 Tips For Getting Your Female Friend to Fall For You

By on November 17, 2007

Everyone one of us at one point or another has had a female friend that we started to fall for. Christian Hudson, of Master the Vibe, recently sent out a great little article about how to go about turning that friend into a girlfriend.  It can be done..I’ve done it.. but remember sometimes good friends are harder to find than good lays…. be careful!

And if you haven’t already checked out Christian’s fantastic monthy audio program give it a free listen here:

3 Secrets to getting a Female Friend to fall for you

First, let’s talk about “gaming” girls in your social group.

Last week, I wrote about “Creepy Pickup Guy”. He assumes its “always on”. This is fine in clubs and bars, but it is really weird in social situations. Its more than weird, though. Its also low value.
Â
Think about it. A guy who feels like he has to constantly be gaming everyone isn’t acting authentically. And if you can’t be
authentic around your friends and social circle, you’re sunk. So as I wrote, a much better mindset for girls you know socially
is “I’m going to have fun with everyone and see who I get along with.”

The first secret to getting female friends interested in you is to be DESIRELESS. Let her think that you see her as a friend.
Do you realize how much this messes with women? They’re used to putting guys in the friend zone, not the other way around. (I can attest to this, remember Volleyball Girls… drove her crazy)

The second secret to getting female friends interested in you is to be AWESOME. She should see that you are good to the people in your life.  That you say “I love you” to Mom and that you look out for your best friends.  Don’t tell her. Let her see it.

And if you’re not treating people in your life right, with authentic care, you need to improve more than your skills with women.

The third secret to getting female friends interested in you is to FLIRT. Accuse them of using you for your social status. Tell them they look amazing tonight. Come up with nicknames like “trouble” and “crazy” for them. Role-play.

The effect of these three things together is dynamite. When you’re desireless, a woman’s guards drop, as she sees your actions as coming from a place of authenticity. She will also likely develop some attraction for you. Everything is multiplied when you show her how you treat your friends and family. Then, by flirting with her, you begin to create sexual tension.

So by the time that things do start to heat up between you two, she will feel like she has earned it.

I'm Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. You'll know more about me on . I tend to write about what is on my mind so you'll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences.  For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.

1. Jonny Blaze

November 18, 2007 at 12:11 am

I agree with most of these. But how do you balance not showing desire and flirting?

2. damien

November 18, 2007 at 12:12 am

Yes,. thats my biggest problem. Either they think im not interested completley or I show too much interest and scare them away. Any suggestions for balance?

3. Bored

November 18, 2007 at 7:21 pm

@damien:

I’m as far as you can get from being a guru, but from my little experience (of lays with friends – btw, we stayed friends), the key is not showing any kind of neediness, that’s where the balance comes from IMO.

Like it says there, just have the “I’m just enjoying myself and her company, we’ll see how it goes” frame. It really generally is the most healthy attitude you can have towards yourself as well.

Also, a good way to find a balance between being “just nice” and seductive is to keep in mind that your best attributes as a human being are not mutually exclusive to your desires, especially those of sexual nature- as in, you CAN be both someone who gives away his seat in the bus to an old lady and a player at a same time, there’s nothing wrong with it. Accept this fact and everything will fall into place quite naturally.

4. Bobby_Rio

November 18, 2007 at 8:50 pm

Bored,
    Well put.. being a good person doesnt mean you can’t be a player with women. and being a player with women doesnt mean you can’t be a good person.

5. North

November 18, 2007 at 9:43 pm

Thanks,

Just to clarify, Firefox confused with filling up the forms, I’m North from previous comments, not Bored.

I certainly never get bored with this blog, anyway. :)

January 5, 2008 at 12:01 am

I always tell the girl that she’s not my type so that I disqualify myself and make her want to fight for my affection. I’ve mastered the first secret to getting a female friend, but I need to work on the other 2.

7. athena

January 28, 2008 at 9:00 am

if you want to flirt AND still act like you wouldnt touch her, you have to pretend its just a joke. laugh about it a lot. if you like to flirt heavy, make it like a game. you can play the “make her blush” game all day!
    you see, flirting has more to offer than just hitting on someone. it can be fun, or entertaining, for practice, or whatever. just find something else that it offers and pretend THATS the only reason you are flirting with her.
    remember to keep your distance. DO NOT get disappointed if you cant hang out with her, and dont always be available every single time she wants to see you. dont EVER kiss her ass, or talk like she is greater than you. be nice, just dont put her on a throne or act like she is out of your league. hope that helps!

8. Mike_Stoute

January 29, 2008 at 12:36 am

Again Athena, this is some golden advice.

I hope all you guys are reading her comments. You couldn’t get any more of a direct opinion.

9. Anonymous

June 26, 2010 at 4:39 am

it really works!!!may be others should try it too instead of jerking off by fantasizing their crush